Home automation has come a long way in recent years and thanks to it can provide us a few more things, including cleaning. The appearance of kitchen robots or robot vacuum cleaners has been the relief of many, leaving them free a time that did not have.
Cleaning our house is a priority and an obligation, especially if you have children. Insurance that requires a good period of time that everything is clean and orderly, and if we have the bad luck that a home where enters dusty, even worse, as it is necessary to clean it frequently is for you, like me, not to create unnecessary allergies. Therefore, adding the robot vacuum cleaner to our lives is all aid.
Here are some of advantage:
- They have infrared sensors, allowing them to take into account the dimensions of the rooms, and also detected the dirtiest areas giving good reviews about them.
- They are non-impact. Robot vacuum cleaners come prepared with sensors that detect the furniture or walls and avoid that they collide, so we do not damage furniture or we scratch walls, which happened often with conventional vacuums.
- Return function. Lately, it is easy to find robot vacuum cleaners with return function, this is very useful when finished cleaning back to your site and not stumble with it somewhere in the house, or you have to look around the house to find out where it is.
- Programming: Almost all models of vacuum cleaners more current robots have a programming function. You can leave designated date and time to begin to clean up even if you’re not at home.
- Various surfaces: They also allow you to clean different surfaces. It was not always possible with normal vacuum cleaners and, if anything, you should change the nozzle.
- They do not raise dust: Another great advantage of the robot vacuum cleaners is that they not raise dust when vacuuming. So it will not fall to the ground powder which we have raised with a broom.
- Corners and under furniture: In their forms and their sizes are accessible to get under most of the furniture and also to clean the corners.
- Minimum maintenance: If you take care of it well it can last you many years, so it will be a good investment. Only requires that you pour the dirt canister, clean the filters from time to time and also clean the brushes.