You obviously love drinking coffee, but accidents might take place at anytime. You just stained the festive tablecloth, your beautiful carpet or your favorite piece of cloth. You don`t have to be worried because coffee stains from all of these surfaces can be efficiently removed with several great tricks.
• Salt: is one of the secret `ingredients` of various household activities. Coffee stains deposited on saucers and cups can be efficiently eliminated with salt. All you have to do is rub the objects well with salt and if you notice that some of the stubborn stains didn`t disappear, place your dishes in a solution prepared of salt and vinegar. This time, there will be no escape for your dishes!
• Egg yolks: are able to remove coffee stains, even if this seems to be surprising to you or not. All you have to do is to blend the egg yolk and then soak in it a towel. Apply this on the area stained with coffee and then rub that area well for one minute. Finally, you only have to rinse the area with water and enjoy your obtained results!
• Baking soda: is another fantastic `ingredient` of the household activities. In this situation, you will prepare a paste made of baking soda and water. This paste should be applied on the clothes stained with coffee and then put them in the washing machine and wash your clothes.
• Baby wipes: are handy, when it comes to get rid of those ugly coffee stains from your carpet. However, they need to be placed on the stains immediately after you`ve dropped coffee on your carpet. Baby wipes will efficiently absorb and then thoroughly remove the coffee stains from your beautiful carpets.
• Vinegar: is considered to be one of the miracle `agents` in your kitchen. Whenever you stained your favorite tablecloth with coffee, you should definitely use vinegar with confidence. In addition to coffee stains, fruit, tomato juice and tea stains are also possible to remove from your tablecloths with vinegar. Take the end of one towel, dip it in vinegar and gently rub the stained area of your tablecloth. Once ready, put your tablecloth in the washing machine and wash it. In case that the stain is bigger, you should prepare a mixture with one part water and three parts vinegar, leave the solution on your tablecloth overnight and hardly the next morning, place the fabric in the washing machine for washing it.
• Beer: helps to perfectly remove old coffee stains. Apply a little bear on the stained area and then gently rub it. Repeat doing this until the stains completely disappear.
• Soda: apply soda on the stained area with coffee, leave the soda to get absorbed by the material and then remove the remaining soda with a paper towel. Do this more times, until you notice that the coffee stains completely disappeared.