Finally, here is this year’s Advent Calendar made from toilet paper rolls and mini trees. Simple, easy and beautiful! Learn how you can make a roll + tree advent calendar.
- 24 empty toilet paper rolls
- 24 mini trees. I found mine at here
- Craft paper
- Brown paper
- Ribbons? printed out on plain white paper.
- A pair of scissors
- A glue stick
- Double sided self adhesive foam pads
- Start with??closing one side of the roll with craft paper and a glue stick. When the glue has hardened, cut off superfluous paper so that you will get a smooth round end of the cylinder.
- Put a little gift inside.??If you need gift ideas check out DIY Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Calendar. Close the roll with brown paper and glue stick. Cut around to make it smooth.
- Glue the tree on top of the roll, on the craft paper side.
- Cut out a??ribbon and fasten it??to the roll with a double sided self adhesive foam pad. That’s it! Now do this with all 24 (or 25) rolls.